Below are all the details for the selected job.
Guest Liaison for a 5* property in Stellenbosch
Salary: R apply below – R apply below (depending on skills and experience), 10% towards benefits. Candidates must have 5* experience, own transport with valid driver’s license or reliable transport.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the guests experience from arrival to departure is seamless in accordance with all policies and procedures. The Guest Relations Officer serves the needs of our guests and assisting fellow colleagues of different departments if need be.
• Welcoming and showing around of guests
• Ensuring that all guest information and rates are correct
• Pass all relevant guest information on to various departments as required
• Assist guests with bookings, tours and transfers
• Art tours as required
• Check lodges for arrivals
• Log maintenance concerns
• Thorough handover with Night Audit & update whiteboard with all relevant information
• Ensuring that all public areas are in order on-site inspection
• Responsible for cash float & dockets
• Action wake-up calls
• Printing of newspapers, day sheets, welcome letters, weather cards etc.
• Admin related tasks, checking guests in, ensuring all guest details are correct and ensuring the desk is tidy
• Managing all calls & guest concerns
Requirements: • Grade 12 • Preferably 2 years previous experience • Passionate about the hospitality industry • Excellent interpersonal- & communication skills, written and verbal (in person and telephonic) • Strong customer service orientation with excellent people skills
• Ability to maintain a professional working relationship with all departments and across cultures and religions • Comfortable in dealing with very distinguished clientele • Must be well-presented
• Honesty, Flexibility and Accountability
• Friendly, helpful and outgoing
• Professional manner and attitude
• Natural warmth and friendliness
• Punctual & self-disciplined
• Extreme attention to detail
• Pro-Active and a team player
• Be alert and innovative
• Good basic computer and administration skills