Operations Manager Job: Polokwane (5* Hotel)
Below are all the details for the selected job.
Jobs Africa Group Full-Time
- R20,000 - R25,000 live in depending on experience
Jobs Africa Group - Operations Manager Job
Our client is looking for a live in Operations Manager with 4/5* experience
Please note that if selected you will be required to go through to the hotel in Polokwane for an interview (only face to face interviews will be held)
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Duty Manager, as well as a minimum of 3 years experience in an Op erations Management position in a 4/5 Star Hotel
- A formal hospitality degree/diploma
- Should be experienced within a ll different areas of a Hotel
- Polite, friendly person with a strong personality that can think on their feet
- Well sp oken and well presented individual
- Strong leader who have been in charge of employees before
- Must have grade 12 and be computer literate
- Previous experience on Opera and Micr os would be an advantage
Candidate will be required to:
- Will be responsible for the management of the operati onal area in such a manner that customer satisfaction is ach ieved.
- Assist with queries and guests complaints – manage ment on duty.
- Effective management of all staff
- Create and maintain relationship with guests.
- Responsible for t he management of the entire establishment in the absence of the GM
- Effective leadership, manage and oversee all depart ments within the hotel
- lan and manage the day to day opera tions effectively
- Drive the broader goals of the hotel in relation to all outlets mentioned above
- To ensure consiste nt acquisition and maintenance of guests
- The managing of H uman Resources paperwork for the entire hotel
- Ensure the r equired policies, procedures and administrative systems and controls are in place
- Day to day guest interaction to rece ive feedback and actively implement necessary action
- Overs eeing and assisting in departmental stock takes
- Adherence to all company practices
- Leading, training and motivating the team
- Drive the hotel’s quality plan and implement all required standards
- To stand in and perform the duties of a n Acting General Manager in the absence of the General Manag er